Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Urban Escape Spa @ QC: Anniversary Promo

I'm a self-professed spa-addict for 10 years now. I made sure I get my dose of massage at least two times a week.  But during my wedding preps, I was so busy that I've skipped my "just-me" time in exchange for supplier meet-ups.  I know, it's sad.  But all that is behind me and now I'm back to indulge.  That and the fact that I've getting a lot of requests for spa/massages promo.

What I could recommend to all of you out there is one of my within-budget spa venue,  Urban Escape Day Spa at Timog Ave., QC.  It's located at the 2nd floor of a modest building, ESNA.  It could easily be missed; so make sure to spot the old Sir William Hotel and its just in front of it.

As for the rates, they have their usual off-peak promo from 12pm until 4pm where you can get massages (they offer swedish, shiatsu, combination, and full-body reflex) in their common area for Php370 an hour.  Their usual rates is Php450 per hour which I think is lower than the other spa; as it already includes access to their jacuzzi and steam bath.  Their common area is acceptable which can occupy at 10 persons at a time (or so). It's dimly lit and the bathrooms/shower area are satisfactory. Masseurs are decent and observe silence most of the time.  (Just tell your attendant if you feel its noisy, and she'll hushed those concern; or at least that's what mine did.) Let me say that there's only two instance when I fell asleep during a massage session.  One is when I was having my zodiac ritual  in a private spa room in Putrajaya Malaysia, and the other one is when I had my swedish massage in Urban Escape's common room.  But to those who still prefer a private room, you can also avail of it for an additional Php250.

For the whole month of May, they also have an anniversary promo.  Bring a friend (you have to be two or more) and you'll get a 15% off.  So if you drop by after their off-peak, a massage would only cost you Php382.50.  Oh, by the way, their off-peak hours are applicable for the whole week even on weekends and holidays unlike others. Hope this appease those who are looking for a spa promo out there :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was browsing spa reviews then I saw your post.. It seems that you like to go to spas, May I invite you to visit - Star Bliss Nails & Body Spa located at Timog Ave. Corner Scout Torillo.. Hope to see you there! =)

    Starbliss_spa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular customer of URBAN ESCAPE for about 5 years now. Facilities are all good. the massage is also good and their personnels are courteous and accomodating. I've been visiting this spa for once or twice a month. It is highly recommendable for those who are looking for a cheaper and refreshing massage.

    ReplyDelete