Monday, May 17, 2010

VMV Hypoallergenics: up to 30% on SPF products

I bet everyone noticed how hot the days are getting.  Whenever we go out for lunch, the sun just burns my skin even with umbrella.  The heat is so intense that you feel like you're on a beach without any shade to run to.  My skin is dry without lotion/moisturizer.  And with this kind of weather, I just knew  I needed protection.That's why I've decided to get serious on using sunscreen.



Funny thing is, I bought this two products after all our summer outings (as we already had Hawaiian Tropics sunblock).  These are not for any of my swimming adventures but for everyday use.  I use the Beach Hut Max with SPF75 after shower and then refresh with Neutrogena UltraSheer with Helioplex just before we grab our lunch.  Beach Hut is for my body which doesn't bother my that much is my skin is really dry.  Its liquid and easy to put on.  But I trust Neutrogena UltraSheer to protect my face.

I really wanted to buy VMV Armada as I love their product line.  I use their Creammy (I don't know how many 'm' it should have) Cleansing Milk every day and bought another product, a pore minimizer (forgot the name) for my husband.  Anyway, I was aiming to buy Armada Face and Body Shield with SPF60 (I don't have to bring 2 sunscreens everyday).  I've used it before and it was easy to apply, safe for the face and body with a high SPF cover; thing is, it's quite expensive. But I've heard they're having a 15% discount on their Armada products and 30% on all other SPF products for the whole month of May. Hmm, I might consider it now.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, just a minor correction. VMV Hypoallergenics Armada's discount for the Skin Cancer Month is 15%. All our other SPF product are 30% off. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jasperific. Made the changes on my entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this applies only to online purchases only :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw~ really? even if you go to their branches such as the on in galleria, you still cannot get the discount? maybe jasperific can shed some light on this?

    ReplyDelete