Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Exchange @ Richmonde Hotel: Happy Hour Ltd.



There was a time back when I just graduated in college when all my colleagues and I would only drink beer during our after-office "gimmicks" (oh do they still use that word nowadays?).  We would flock the good 'ol Sarah's/Gulod in UP and order beer by the case during Fridays; and some cheesesticks to go with the drinking session.  That was what our pockets could afford.  Then when we had bonuses, we would drop by the now-closed Brew Brothers for a well-deserved chill-out sessions.  How I miss their drink-all-you-can promo for only Php99!  I would always order their peach-flavored beers and the group would stay until they kick us out. :)  I guess the flavored beers tamed my palate as I now preferred cocktails over beer.

I rarely see drink-all-you-can beers promos so when I found out about Richmonde Hotel's Happy Hour Ltd promo tomorrow, May 14 and June 30 from 5pm to 9pm only at The Exchange, I just knew I have to share it to all the beer groupies out there.  For only Php355net per person, get to enjoy bottomless beer (selected San Miguel beers only) and featured cocktail drinks.  You can even bring along your non-drinking friends as the promo also offer unlimited soda and iced tea. It also includes a pica-pica for an all-nighter with your beer buddies.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment