Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sofitel Manila: May Madness Room Rate Promo

I love Sofitel Manila... my husband and I both love this luxurious hotel where we spent our first night as husband and wife. We both promise we'll be back, if not to stay for a night or two, but at least dine at Spiral buffet which we enjoyed very much as well. Or probably watch the sunset at SoChill.

Now here's the good news. Sofitel Philippine Plaza is having an extensive promotion this May. From May 1 to 9, its a Mother's day celebration. Guests can avail of I Luv Mom package that costs Php5800++; it includes an overnight stay for two and (yes!) with buffet breakfast at the Spiral. For all moms staying at the hotel, they can avail a one-hour LeSpa Massage and a haircut Philippe's Salon for Php2000net. Both I haven't experience yet. So I guess its time for me to indulge myself this May.

Oh, I did say "extensive" May offerings right? From May 10 until end of the month, Sofitel is having a May Madness promo. If you book within those days for a June stay, you can avail of their room rates as low as Php5880++ with one night free for every 2 nights booked. And its already inclusive of breakfast for two!

For those interested (like me), call them at (632) 551-5555 loc. 1991-1994 or (632) 832-6993 to reserve your slots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment