Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Andanita Tagaytay: Birthday Promo



Next week would be my husband's birthday. For years, I'm having a hard time giving him gift on his big day since I've already lost most my savings on shopping and other personal indulgences. It's becoming an annual tradition for us as I try to make do with what I have left from all my spending. Initially, I planned to booking Crowne Plaza when they had their promo. But he insisted that he prefer to dine at Circles, Shangri-la Makati. Oh well, let just see.

But for others wanting to celebrate their birthday, you might to try Andanita, Taj of Tagaytay. It's a Mediterranean-inspired hotel with restaurant and spa services. Starting today until May 23, if you spend Php8,500 for a group lunch/dinner, you get an overnight stay at their Royal Siam room. This offer is good as they have a restaurant that serve Mediterranean cuisine so you and your friends can dine and chat all you want and then spend the night in their hotel afterward. Haven't tried this place before, though. Do tell your experiences :)

For more details, click the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment