Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mabuhay Palace @ Manila Hotel: Breakfast Buffet

Im not a morning person... my husband is. Every time he tries to wake me up he says that its already late that all the good stuff will be all gone... the sunrise, the hot coffee/tea, the smell of freshly cooked breakfast. I used to think its all nonsense until Flapjacks had their pancake all you can promo. I really wanted to drop by just before reporting to office but waking up at 6am its just too much for me.

Now Manila Hotel's Mabuhay Palace is serving eat-all-you-can-chinese breakfast and I'm wondering if I'm dedicated enough to catch their promo. For only Php850.00net/person (Php520.00net for kids), you'll get to enjoy scrumptious Chinese breakfast from 6:00am until 10:00am. Anyone tried this? I'm not sure what would be served... will they have the sharksfin soup or long-life prawns? But I guessing there'll be lots and lots of dimsums and dumplings. YUM! I love hakaw (shrimp dumplings) and I hope we'll be able to try this soon.

See image below for details of those interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment