Monday, May 31, 2010

Manila Pavillion: 2010 FIFA Cup

I'm not sure why football isn't in here in the Philippines when I could imagine our very own sepak takraw evolve into something so exciting as football. I remember how I dragged my then-boyfriend-now-husband to Fridays to watch FIFA. While I was cheering on my team, Brazil, he was busy devouring our plate of appetizers. If it was an NBA game, it would have been a different story. Football for me is faster, more energetic and crazier than any other ball game and watching it alongside with other football fanatics give it boost to whats already adrenaline-pumping game.

Anyway, this year's FIFA Cup will start from June 11 to July 11. For those football enthusiasts out there who would like to watch it live, may I suggest Manila Pavillion's sports bar, Boulvar Sports Bar. It will be shown on Sony LCD screens, and would cost you Php 300net (consumable). Or you can check-in at their rooms with their World Cup room packages which starts at Php4000net; its an overnight accommodation on a standard room with buffet breakfast at Seasons and complimentary cocktail food and drink vouchers at Boulvar Sports Bar for two.

I wonder if Fridays will show the FIFA games live this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment