Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Subway: Spicy Italian Sub on Wow 69ers Sulit Promo

My husband and I became Subway addicts.  It was due to the fact that during work-week we are faced with a daily dilemma on where and what to eat.  Subway's Sub-Of-The-Day promo fixed that problem. Since then, we have been fanatics.  I started loving Mondays for their Italian BMT and Wednesdays for Steak & Cheese. 

But it was the Wow-69er Sulit Sub promo that made it turned into obsession.  Last month, I was would order Ham & Cheese Sub for only Php69 whenever I feel like it.  I was having a blast (I looove ham)... while my husband is happy about my budget-friendly choice.  I thought it was all over when we found out a new sub is declared as the Sulit Sub for this month until Feb 15.  It's the 6-inch Spicy Italian Sub, my hubby's favorite!

Let me break down the anatomy of this Sub. Its a layer of pepperoni, salami, and cheese with your choice of our fresh veggies (extra pickles and jalapenos, if you ask me) and your choice sauce. All this sandwiched in your freshly-baked bread (wheat, italian, parmesan oregano, and honey oat). All this for only Php69 pesos... Yum! So drop by any Subway branch and grab one.

Oh, don't forget... you can opt to make it a meal with drinks and a choice of chips or cookies (looove those gigantic oatmeal cookies).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment