Monday, January 10, 2011

Crocs Active Sport Sale



Are you a Crocs fanatic? Well I'm one. I actually have four pairs for myself and two for my husband. My mom also demanded two for herself just last year and our family just couldn't get enough of it. I love them.

If you do too then you might want to check out Crocs Active Sports Sale. For the whole month of January, you can grab a pair of ABF or Prepair and you'll get another pair for 50% less than the original price. It's an on ongoing sale in all Crocs stores nationwide. Hurry before it last!

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Bloggen er virkelig rart én og fuld af informationer, vi værdsætter den slags oplysninger, du har givet i dette indlæg. De oplysninger er o nyttige for os alle, og vi vil gerne takke dig fra bunden af vores hjerte for denne dejlige oplysninger.

    ReplyDelete