Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mabuhay Miles: Great Miles Getaway



I got my HSBC Mabuhay Miles two years back in the hopes that I could travel using the points I've earned through my spending. Its my way of justifying the card swipes I made through the years. After two years, I've earned just enough points to travel to, at most, Hongkong by myself. But then again, I'm married and my husband insisted he come using points as well.

When I checked the Mabuhay Miles website, I found out that they're having their "Grandest Great Miles" promo in celebration of their 8th and of Philippine Airlines 70th anniversaries. Now we can plan our second honeymoon using points as MM slashes 70% off the required miles for select destinations!

You too can redeem your points and travel to (selected) domestic and international destinations. Booking should be done on August 2 to August 4 and flights should be used from August 16 to October 20 and from November 4 to December 7 this year. Click the image above to go to Mabuhay Miles official website and get more details.























Manila To/FromFiesta "O" ClassMabuhay "R" Class
Legaspi, Roxas900 Miles1,200 Miles
Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete,
Iloilo, Kalibo, Laoag,
Puerto Princesa, Tacloban, Tagbilaran
1,200 Miles1,500 Miles
Butuan, Cagayan de Oro,Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog,
Gen. Santos, Ozamiz, Zamboanga
1,950 Miles2,550 Miles

Domestic redemption is for one-way only, while international is for round-trip.




























Manila To/FromFiesta "O" ClassMabuhay "R" Class
Hong Kong, Macau,Taipei, Xiamen4,500 Miles7,500 Miles
Bangkok, Beijing, FukuokaHo Chi Minh, Jakarta, Nagoya,
Osaka, Shanghai, Singapore
6,000 Miles10,500 Miles
Cebu To/FromFiesta "O" ClassMabuhay "R" Class
Tokyo6,000 Miles10,500 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment