Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gingersnaps & Just G: Warehouse sale

Every summer, feminine dresses are definitely a must-wear. That's why when I heard Just G is having warehouse sale, I just know I need to be there and shop till I drop. According to my sources, the warehouse sale is on from April 30 until June 5, 2010, except on Sundays and holidays. May 1 is a holiday so I guess I'll drop by next Saturday then.

Their address is at Warehouse 19, Armal Compound 2, M. Eusebio Avenue, San Miguel, Pasig City. I'll be needing google map to find it as I'm not familiar with the place. I know San Miguel, though so it's not that hard. Oh don't forget, Gingersnaps will also have their warehouse sale, same place, same dates. So my husband and I would find something for our nephew as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment