Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flapjacks: Pancake All You Can



I remember last year when FlapJacks threw a Php1 pancakes (around three pcs per person, I think). It was their anniversary celebration, around April. Now they're having another promo again! All-You-Can-Eat-Pancakes from Mondays to Fridays, 7am to 10am. But its only available at their Greenbelt 2 branch. Such a disappointment, since I'm reporting to Ortigas.

Anyway, for those working at Makati area, I suggest you take advantage of this promo. Be sure to drop by FlapJacks Greenbelt 2 for breakfast. Don't worry, you won't fell sluggish on the office. Just make sure you avail their endless, freshly brewed coffee for only Php85.

I've been trying to call their branch for more details on this promo... (like if the promo is good until May 3) but still can't reach them. Let me know if you got more info on this promo!

No comments:

Post a Comment