Monday, February 15, 2010

Crustasia & Casa Armas: New Buffet Options

I'd remember my sister-in-law midnight travel to Something Fishy's breakfast buffet.  She said its worth the price... not to mention the travel (they live at South area).  I, myself is very much into buffet serving as we often go to Dad's to satisfy our binges. And then, I found out that two of my favorite restaurants are having buffet, I was so thrilled to share it with you.

If you are into Spanish food, Casa Armas is offering a weekend-eat-all-you can for only Php599+.  Imagine... tapas... paella and all those delectable Casa Armas Spanish dishes in your table. Yum!  Can't wait? Then visit Casa Armas at Trinoma Mall, QC.

But if you're more into seafood, then Crustasia is the place to go.  Pegged at Php395 per person, you can have eat-all-you-can lunch or even dinner!  The buffet table is complete with appetizers, soups, salad, pasta, and main entrees.  Oh and yes, they do include crabs!!!  Needless to say, I looove crabs so much and I usually end up eating mostly crabs.  Considering the prices of crabs nowadays, their buffet price is definitely worth it.  You can drop by Crustasia at Shangri-la Mall, Trinoma or Alabang Town Center.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment