Saturday, September 18, 2010

Free Krispy Kreme with Citibank

I was about to buy some Krispy Kreme goodies (yes, those yummy Baked creations!) for hubby as a peace offering. Then I notice this ad board on the cashier that they're giving away 6 pieces of Original Glazed donuts in exchange for Citibank charge slips worth Php1500 and up.



Lately, I've been keeping my Citi credit card slips since there's no good movie just yet... I have a lot! I think this a very good deal! Without thinking twice, I gave two of my charge slips in exchange for this...

Yum, a dozen of Original Glazed Krispy Kreme donuts with zero-cashout! The promo state you can exchange up to two slips per day; a box of 6 for each slips. Charge slips should be dated until October 31. You can redeem your free donuts until December 31 this year, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment